How To Set Up An Instagram Ad
If you have been thinking about running an ad on Instagram, there is no better time than now! Getting started is really simple and to help you out, today we are going to take a look at how to set up an Instagram ad.
How to set up an Instagram Ad.
- You will need to start by accessing Facebook’s Power Editor and selecting ‘Create a Campaign’.
- Move your mouse over the objective ‘Clicks to Website’ and a pop up will appear which reads ‘New Create Ads for Instagram’.
- Name your ad, ad set and campaign.
- Create your Instagram ad the same way you would a Facebook ad.
- You will then be asked to select if you wish to run your ad on Instagram, Facebook or both. It’s essential for you to have Instagram set as the placement option and your accounts connected before you can work on the creative (and fun!) part of your Instagram ad.
- When you have finished creating your Instagram ad, upload it to the Power Editor and it will be submitted for approval.
Tips for creating Instagram ads
- It’s all about the image! Select images for your Instagram ads which will appeal to your audience and showcase your business or brand in a positive light.
- Use hashtags! Add hashtags that are relevant to your business and the message you are trying to share with your ad.
- Follow the Facebook ads guidelines and rules and you should have very few issues with getting your ad approved.
Have you created an Instagram ad? What do you think?